Don't just take my word for it, I am thankful for such kind words my clients have said about their photographs. Here are a few reviews.
* Amazing photography, amazing session and AMAZING woman. Seriously. I had the most creative and fun session today. Heather did a beautiful job with my two boys and was able to capture them perfectly (which can be super hard with kids). I think my child likes her better than me, as a matter of fact. I am a forever client!
* "Heather is awesome .... Her work is outstanding ... She had so many ideas for our session and such cute props ... I will NEVER go to a portrait studio after seeing her final work with my daughter .... I have NEVER been happier with photos of my daughter .... Strongly recommended !!!!"
* "Loved every minute of our photo shoot. Heather has an uncanny ability to capture moments of time. We haven't gotten our pictures taken as often as we should have. This will not happen any more. The thought and detail that Heather puts into her work, which is her passion; is unmatched by anyone else. She is the most patient person, and that was a huge relief especially when working with children. We were lucky enough, to have her bring along the cutest assistant in the history of assistants. My family will be using Heather for all our pictures, I wish she could travel with us on vacation to capture those moments as well."
* "Heather is wonderful... Sweet, funny, professional and personable! She is fun to work with and her pictures are beautiful! My 15 year old daughter loved her photo shoot with Heather and said she had so much fun with her! The pictures were stunning and unique! I recommend Heather highly!"
* Heather is without a doubt the most amazing photographer! She captured every important moment of our wedding and then some. Such an incredible day, shared with family and friends. I re-live that day all over again once I look through our photos.
* When I saw the quality of work and the moments Heather captured of my friends and their families I had to have a session with her. I've never looked back, I had this misconception that a private session with a photographer and all the cute props and coloring coordinating she does would be hundreds of dollars and we probably wouldn't get any pics. I was wrong! She is more afforable than any chain place, she edits every single photo, you get to pick photos for print, get a cd of them all with printing rights and well she's a keeper in our book, adios chain photo places... thanks for capturing some awesome moments of our family!
* I had such a great experience with Heather. I'm a sucker for props, outfits and photos. Heather took time to make a banner and fluffy things to match the theme I wanted. She took her time during the pictures and really worked to make my little girl smile and engage with her. The pictures turned out awesome! Communication was great. Truth be told, in a chain photo place you pay the same amount of money and, in return, get a cookie cutter and impersonal experience. On the other hand , Heather personalizes your experience to get just what you are looking for and invites you to be part of the process. Plus, by hiring Heather you support small and local business. Highly recommended!
* I am so in love with my daughters newborn pictures. I am a very picky person and wanted these pictures to come out perfect, they were better than I ever imagined. Heather was so accommodating and helped perfect my vision. I was very pleased with her wide variety of props and great ideas! She is very affordable and honest about pricing, no hidden surprise cost like other photographers. I greatly enjoyed our session and will be returning for our daughters 1 year photos. Highly recommend!
* Heather is an amazing photographer and person. She did my newborn photo shoot with some sibling and family photographs. To say they are amazing is not giving her enough credit. When I can look at photographs of my family and see the unique qualities of each person and feel the love I have for them through pictures, you know you have an amazing photograph. I got tears just looking at them. She is also very affordable and you get a lot for your money! I will definitely be going back. I finally found my forever photographer!
* "WONDERFUL experience with Heather today! She is SO good with kids and the pictures are perfection. So happy!"
* She is a wonderful woman inside and out! Her patience to get just the right shot is amazing! She is truly dedicated to her work and it shows with every photo she takes! She is a truly amazing!
* "Beautiful ideas and awesome pictures!"
* "Heather was so professional! Had everything all laid out, lots of adorable props to choose from. Because it was a newborn shoot, she had a heater for the baby's comfort and a glass of ice water waiting for me ;) She got tons of adorable pictures!! ♥"
* "Heather's artistic ability in just photography is a limited way to look at her. There isn't anything artsy this girl can't do. Her pictures she took of my preggy belly and my newborn son are phenomenal, for her just starting out in this adventure I'm eager to she where she takes it from here and know there are many greet things to come. She has a great touch for soothing infants, very motherly. Thank you so much for this opportunity to share in your creative endeavor."
* "Heather is great! She works with wiggly toddlers and is very patient!"
* "Heather was wonderful. She's a natural at photography :)"
* "Heather was ready with more than what we could even use, and she had some awesome ideas :-) She was super patient, totally encouraged little breaks rather than just "rushing it," and had the heater running so we could keep baby warm while he was down to his diaper. HIGHLY recommend!"
* "Heather was awesome it was windy and cold out and she just didn't want to stop we even threw extra people at her and she loved it will definitely be seeing her again she's a natural."
* "Great session! Heather is very professional and has an affinity for photography. She was great at photographing my cats (which is very impressive considering they are cats haha) and got some great photos of our new house as well."